Few sports require as much teamwork and communication as cheerleading. Athletes who learn the rules, practice at every opportunity, and take extra steps to further what they’ve learned in practice find their skill level benefits the entire team’s skill level.
We are committed to you as students, as athletes, and as young women. It is our goal to provide you with every opportunity to become as good as you want to be. More importantly, we strive to help you and your teammates become the best team you can be.
ROXANNE THOMASVARSITY CHEER COACH
Coach Thomas is a former cheerleader and graduated from Cimarron-Memorial High School in 2008 where she was a member of student council and ran cross-country. Upon graduation, she attended the University of Las Vegas, Nevada where she was a member of Sigma Kappa Sorority. She graduated in 2013 with a degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Comprehensive English, and completed her Master’s Degree in Educational Administration in 2015 with Grand Canyon University. She currently teaches English 9 and English 10 Pre AP at Liberty High School.
Coach Thomas is excited to begin her third year of coaching cheer this year. She has completed one year of coaching Varsity, and two years of coaching at the JV level. She is a certified coach through the Clark County School District and the American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators.
- 2015 Masters Degree in Educational Administration at Grand Canyon University
- 2013 Graduate of UNLV Degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in Comprehensive English
- 2008 Graduate of Cimarron-Memorial High School
- American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators Certified Coach
- CCSD Certified Coach
- 1 Year Varsity Coach – Liberty High School
- 2 Years Junior Varsity Coach – Liberty High School
BREANNA DODDJUNIOR VARSITY CHEER COACH
Coach Dodd is from Wyoming and moved to Las Vegas in 2008 to attend the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She was the head captain of her high school cheer team and also cheered at UNLV for 1 year. She is an experienced flyer and tumbler. This will be her second year coaching cheer at Liberty High School, where she is also a Science teacher. She is a certified coach through the Clark County School District and the American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators.
- 2016 Graduate of UNLV earning a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education with an emphasis in General Science
- CCSD Certified Coach
- 1 Year Junior Varsity Coach – Liberty High School
- 1 Year Freshman Coach – Liberty High School